Cable protectors work for you to improve safety, security and eliminate the cost of hanging or burying cables. Additionally, cable protectors are much safer than makeshift wooden boards nailed together. Nailed together boards can break, are not very durable, and the exposed nails can be dangerous. Additionally, burying cables can be dangerous and takes time to dig a trench, and then fill it when finished. Hanging wires overhead can be inconvenient to traffic if your worksite is very public. The patented system that Brahman System provides offer numerous safety and operational benefits. Super-strong, all steel, non-skid construction are just some of the features. They have full opening, top-loading pockets for ease of loading cables, wires and hoses. The simple and quick installation is ideal for time management. The unique modular design available accessories make it possible for Brahman Systems cable protectors to match and on-site requirement.
Some advantages and benefits of Brahman Systems protectors include:
- Easy, top-loading pocket design
- Enclosed protection for cables, lines and hoses
- Large capacity
- Low ground clearance
- Simple set-up in just minutes - no special tools required
- Heavy duty, all steel construction for superior durability and strength
- Convenient forklift fork pockets for ease of placement
- Tested to 1,000 psi, weight tested to 125,000 lbs
- Non-skid surface design
- Protect any crossing span by connecting 12-ft-long board sections
- Sign holder, crossing guard, 45 º and 90 º degree corners and Tee's to configure any system
Overall Brahman Systems is the new standard in cable and hose protection for industrial traffic. The ideal replacement for hazardous drive-over ramps, our system is built to protect employees, equipment, process and general public. Check out all of the tech specs over at our website.