Load Tested to 125,000 lbs/65 tons
Put the proven Brahman Systems to work for you to improve safety, security and eliminate the cost and labor of burying cables, wires and hoses underground, stringing lines overhead or inconveniently directing traffic away from potentially dangerous high-pressure lines or electrical wire. Brahman Boards are the ideal replacement for unsafe drive-over ramps made from nailed scaffolding boards resulting in the flat tires and headaches.
- Easy, top-loading pocket design provides totally enclosed protection for cables, lines and hoses
- Large capacity, 4" x 8 1/2" or 6" x 10" pocket size
- Low ground clearance, just 4-3/4" or 6-3/4"
- Simple set-up in just minutes - no special tools required
- Heavy duty, all steel construction for superior durability and strength
- Flexible modular design to fit any installation and surface contour
- Convenient forklift fork pockets for ease of placement
- "Strong as a Brahman Bull", tested to 1,000 psi, weight tested to 125,000 lbs
- Non-skid surface design
- Protect any crossing span by connecting 12-ft-long board sections
- Sign holder, crossing guard, 45 º and 90 º degree corners and Tee's to configure any system
Download Brahman Systems brochure here.